Friday, April 17, 2009

We've been kept busy in Adelaide, visiting family and ferrying people to places they need to be. Tomorrow is the big day for my nephew Rob and Elisa; they are getting married in the grounds of Carrick House, which is an absolutely beautiful setting. Let's hope the weather tomorrow is perfect; we had a few little sprinkles at the rehearsal, but the forecast is for clear skies.
The house is amazing as well; I can't imagine what it was like for one family to call this home. The gardens are very extensive, we want to come back another time and explore all the walks through the bushland as well as the cultivated gardens.Rob informed me this afternoon that I am responsible for getting all the guys to the wedding on time; what an honour! I've been quite the chauffeur lately, I'm starting to know my way around the city at last. Here's hoping tomorrow goes smoothly....

2 comments:

julieQ 1:45 AM  

I am sure it will be so lovely! Fun to explore the lovely grounds and gardens. Best wishes to the new couple! We have a wedding in (gulp) two weeks in our family!

meggie 6:39 AM  

Well it is Sunday now, so it is all over, but I hope it all went well, & am sure everyone enjoyed it. I guess you will be resting!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP