Sunday, August 08, 2010

My Stash report for this week shows some large figures in, and some bigger ones out.  I still have another parcel from Hancocks coming (damn their free shipping offers!) so the overall total  will plummit once that arrives.  Still, I've taken more than 170m out of my stash this year, and I'm pleased about that.

Bought this week;   13.75m
Used this week;     22m
Bought this year;   64.7
Used this year;   176.4
Overall total;    111.7

I've cut up mountains of small pieces this week, and sewed lots of Square in Square units and Flying Geese.


I haven't assembled any of the units into blocks though, haven't had time for that yet.  I'll see if I can find time for that tomorrow.


7 comments:

rosewillow 9:11 PM  

These are lovely fabrics in your blocks -- can't wait to see what you will do with them! :) Best regards, Dianne B. in England

Lori 2:34 AM  

Wow, lots of flying geese and square in squares. I like the colors so far.

Katie Z. 3:22 AM  

Ah, free shipping. I try to ignore those emails.

Amy 7:27 AM  

Your are smoking on your usage. Good job! It's hard to pass up a bargain.

Pattilou 9:13 PM  

Stashing--funny thing--I think I'm getting it down and then I need something to add to it and it starts all over. Free shipping is hard to pass up! Love your blocks and geese!

julieQ 4:42 AM  

Hi Karyn...as usual, I am drooling over your blocks!! So pretty!

Tamera 2:16 AM  

Goodness, you've been busy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP