I've had a reasonably productive weekend, but it seems to have gone by far too quickly. I still haven't finished any of my projects, and that is starting to irritate me. Must Try Harder....
I cut up a pile of fabric yesterday to make this stack of pieces for the border of my Flyfoot quilt.
I buckled down and finished the blocks, then cut out the setting squares, and the borders, using evey last skerrick of fabric from my stash and Mereth's. It took 3 and a half metres, and all I had left afterwards was two 8.5" squares. Talk about cutting it close!
I turned the pile of pieces into 156 HST units
So it's all been put aside for now, and tomorrow I will unpick those two blocks, and replace then with the two spare ones, the only fabric left over, and I will be ever so careful when it comes time to iron them.