The whole time I was sewing this together I kept pondering the mystery of a set of blocks I was working on last year. I went through everything in my sewing room, in the shed, down the shop, and I could not find that set of blocks. When I marked this top off my UFO list I could see the other set of blocks on the list; 100 blocks, on November third, 2025. It was a whole quilt's worth of blocks, and I had no idea where they were.
Today, while looking for my box of 1.25" strips, I moved a bolt of fabric and saw an unfamiliar box. When I dragged it out to have a look, lo and behold, it was my missing blocks. I'm very glad they turned up, but I need a bit of a break before I tackle putting them together. There are 6 rows sewn already, so it won't take long, but I have no idea why I put them away in the first place.


It can be very frustrating when we know blocks are pieced but we just can't find them! I'm glad you found them, you'll have another flimsy finish soon. I'm also searching for some missing blocks, I thought I had labeled the box and put them on the shelf but they're not there! Hopefully I'll stumble across them soon. Happy stitching!
ReplyDelete