I had a cutting marathon on Sunday, stockpiling pieces so that I will be able to sew in any spare time this week.
I've cut between a third and a half of the pieces needed, and I'll sew all those into blocks before I cut any more. I will need to see how the colours look, and whether I need to add in specific colours or fabrics when I cut the rest of the blocks. They are so easy to piece, I usually do 10 at a time, and they mount up quickly. I really like the way this looks so far.
Of course I can't stop fiddling with the different dies, and whipped up these two blocks just to test how accurate they were.