I must have known that I was going to be really busy, and that's why I did so much sewing while I could. The last two weeks have kept me working on lots of varied projects; designing new quilting patterns, quilting and binding 4 customer quilts, fixing website stuff, judging the quilts and crochet at the Crystal Brook Show, and then arranging the exhibits afterwards, not to mention cleaning and cooking and family visits. There hasn't been much spare time, and if there was the dogs demanded to be taken for walks. Hopefully the next few weeks won't be quite as busy.
My sewing room is still terribly untidy, and not much has been put away after the last spate of quilts. I'm still trying to get the backing for the plaid quilt in one piece; I have lots of spare triangles, and I'm using them as leader-enders, but I can't seem to get to the end of them. (I might just put them in the bin and not tell anyone.)
Yesterday, in a small window of time between other jobs, I pulled out the Bloc Loc ruler that I purchased a while ago and made some Flying Geese to see if it worked.
There's really no explanation for this then.