Monday, January 04, 2021

Meadow

I was working on these blocks before Christmas too, and sewed madly to get it to this stage.


And then I got stuck debating about borders, and coudn't choose between these two options.

This one is a nice yellowy green.

This one is a more muted green.

It's a dilemma. I know I can have these borders on in a few hours, if I can just make a decision. I took a lot of care with the colours of these blocks, and I want to make sure I choose exactly the right fabric as a frame. I'm even considering shopping for something new, if I can wrangle a trip to a quilt shop.

I'm calling this Meadow, it's such a pretty combination of greens and pink and yellows.  It's hard to believe its the same block as the Patio quilt, but it is.  The blocks were so quick and easy, I didn't mind spending a bit of extra time on the red squares around the outside.


5 comments:

Unknown 9:34 AM  

I really like the second one!

Panto Pam 12:16 AM  

I really like that stripe as the border!

Gretchen Weaver 1:02 AM  

I'd go with the stripe, it's a lovely quilt! Happy stitching!

Terry 2:50 AM  

The stripe's my favorite, too. Such a pretty and romantic-looking quilt. Just lovely!

Chookyblue...... 7:10 PM  

not sure what I like as the border but I love the quilt....and the others in the last few posts.....happy new year

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP