Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Stash enhancement

Aren't these pretty fabrics?  Not my usual style at all.



Some Tilda, even some Tula Pink.

Before Christmas Mereth and I went for a jaunt to Charlene's in Jamestown, and I bought a few things to add to the stash. The pretty fabrics are for my Tulips quilt, which has been languishing in a project box for many months.  I'm hoping the new fabric will get me motivated to buckle down and finish it.




I have 9 blocks done, 

and bits and pieces cut for the next 20. It's a pleasant change working with such happy, bright fabrics.  Having a single white fabric for the background is also pleasant; I don't have to choose a background for each block, just cut up yards and yards of 1.5" strips.  

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver 2:48 AM  

Your tulip blocks are beautiful!

Lynley 11:52 AM  

They are just lovely! I have been looking for a project with a white background and I think I will copy yours - sorry (not sorry)....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP