It's been a busy week, but I have at least finished the Road to Oklahoma top, so I feel like I've achieved something in the sewing room.
I was so good last night, and before I started sewing on the next project I took the time to package and label all the leftovers from this one. The squares and HSTs can just go into the existing box, as they are standard in many designs, but these chisel shapes are more unusual, so they can live in the leftovers box until I need that shape again. I hope I can keep on organising and labelling, it makes it so much easier to stay in control.
The other project I'm working on is a basket design, I made the trial block 6 years ago, and it's been biding it's time ever since. I should have some progress on that to show tomorrow.
I really want to make a red, blue and white quilt, I've been putting it to the back of the queue for so long that it's become a priority. I'm thinking a Log Cabin variation, or maybe these Cracker blocks could be it.
I've gone back to using the ends of strips as leader-enders. It's too much organisation to work on two projects at once, so I'll just keep making these random length strips and sew them into something later.