Wednesday, March 17, 2010

 This is my stash post, a couple of days late.  Blogger wouldn't let me publish before this. 

Stash totals for last week are not very exciting, but at least I don't have to add anything; That parcel from America isn't here yet, so I can safely pretend that I'm actually making progress.

Fabric Used this week; 4.7m
Fabric Used Year-to-date;  107.3
Fabric Bought this week; 0.0
Fabric bought Total; 21.0
Net  Used for 2010; 86.3

I have a few more backings to make this week, that always make the figures look impressive, and there will be bindings after that. 


I've made several more strip sets for the spiderweb, I'm still having fun with that.  I need more hours in the day for sewing.

How does Judy get it all done?

2 comments:

Kerri 5:18 AM  

I hope this isn't too dumb of a question, but how will you fit the open square on your octagons. With a square, or triangles on each piece? I have only seen paper piece spider patterns before.

julieQ 9:57 AM  

I don't know how Judy gets it all done...love your strips for the spiderweb. I recently made a scrappy binding from all my scrap pieces of binding...don't I feel virtuous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP