Monday, September 23, 2019

Remember that quilt I patched up for my DS Rhys?  Recently he sent me a photo of it on the couch.

Who is that wrapped up in it?
It's Daisy, my grand-puppy.
She's a Beaglier, a cross between a Beagle and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Rhys has wanted a dog since forever, and finally the time was right.  He says she's very sweet, already house-trained at 11 weeks, and is fitting in very well.  I'm so happy for him, and I can't wait to make Daisy's acquaintance on my next visit.

I did warn him not to leave that quilt where she can get it when he's not home.  I'm not sure I could fix it if she decides to chew on it with those puppy teeth. I'm going to make her a quilt of her own from old T-shirts of Rhys's, so she'll be able to snuggle to her hearts content.

1 comments:

Sue SA 8:05 AM  

Daisy is one cute puppy! And I understand beagles are very smart dogs, hopefully too smart to chew the quilt?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP