Now that I've got a few days to myself, before the next lot of work is due, I'm clearing out drawers and organising the remaining UFOs. I pulled out a drawer containing some jellyroll strips, and found another project that never even made it to the UFO list. It was a set of blocks made from Park Avenue pre-cuts, first blogged about in this post.
It's quite a complicated block to put together, but once it's broken down into units it's a lot more manageable.
The nine-patches in the middle are easy, just a little bit fiddly with the half inch border;
I'm aiming for 16 or 20 blocks, and I have 4 finished,