Saturday, November 30, 2019

Mereth and I are trying hard to fit our own quilts in between customer quilts, even if it means getting to work when we don't particularly feel like it. We alternate using the machine, so I feel a bit guilty if I don't get a quilt done quickly, because then it's holding up her quilt from being quilted.  Guilt aside, it feels great to be making a dent in the pile of quilt tops at last.

I've been itching to get this Checkered Lattice quilted, I just love those colours.

I knew right from the start that I wanted to use my Sassy pantograph on this, it's a pattern that looks wonderful on any style quilt. I started quilting this at about 4pm, and finished at 8.30.
Then it came off the frame, and onto the design wall for me to admire.
And now the Statler is free for Mereth to load her next quilt.  We're both making excellent progress on our stockpile of tops, but now the quilts needing bindings are piling up.  

Looks like we won't be taking it easy anytime soon.


1 comments:

qypsyquilterdesigns 2:00 AM  

It really is a gorgeous quilt and in a beautiful color combination I never would have thought of. Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP