Monday, March 17, 2008

I don't want to do that ever again! I do not intend to let the quilts pile up unfinished like that. I will make a montage of them tomorrow, but right now I'm going to stagger off and have a cup of coffee and maybe snivel a bit, because I've just found another unbound quilt on the shelves. Will it never end! That's 12 quilts I've bound this month......

5 comments:

Vicki W,  12:46 AM  

I'm impressed!

Diane,  1:43 AM  

Wow! I can't wait to see them.

Jeanne,  2:35 AM  

The pile looks terrific! Great work in a month's time. Looking forward to seeing them whole.

meggie,  10:20 AM  

I just love the quilt on the left! It looks easy, but I suppose it is not?
What a great feeling it must be to have those all bound & finished.

Lori in South Dakota,  3:58 PM  

Oh boy, you must need a long nap after all that work. But look at all those finished quilts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP