Friday, September 18, 2020

Finished

I concentrated on making the borders for my Tiny Album top, and sewed them on without a hitch. 
I'm so pleased with how it turned out, it looks quite antique, which I was aiming for. 
       
                         
I had a lot of fun with these blocks, and they used up a pile of my small scraps and strips. And the sashing used up a treasured piece of archival stash that I'd been hoarding for 19 years. That was one of my goals this year, to use up yardage from deep stash, and I certainly achieved that. I don't know what my next project will be, but I think I'll rummage through the special fabrics and see what else I can turn into a quilt. It's a good feeling. 


7 comments:

Rose Marie 9:32 PM  

It's beautiful! That pink and green together is perfect. I can see why you are so happy with this top.

Karen in Breezy Point 1:39 AM  

Just lovely--that pink sashing choice was brilliant and really makes this quilt!

mckie2 4:33 AM  

I love the smaller album blocks. They are really quite cute. Perfect! Susan

Gretchen Weaver 4:39 AM  

This is so pretty, I love the pinks, can't wait to see it quilted! Happy stitching!

jude's page 6:07 AM  

Lovely quilt, you should feel pleased.

Terry 2:43 AM  

My absolute favorite of all your beautiful quilts! It does look like an antique! Love, love, love it!!

kathy 4:28 AM  

Just lovely

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP