Sunday, September 13, 2020

Still working on those bindings

This tumbler quilt is finished at last.


This donation quilt is finished as well.

I'm glad I decided to focus on finishing off the binding on all those quilts.  I'm guilt free now, until I quilt something else.  For some strange reason I really enjoyed those 10 bindings; it was nice to be completing projects, instead of rushing on to something new.

I have several quilts that I was quilting on my Janome around 2006, and then I never finished them once the Statler arrived.  I might dig them out of the dark recesses of the cupboard and see what they need in order to be finished. Better late than never.

I really need to finish one of my piecing projects though.  I seem to be sewing constantly and never getting anywhere. I'm doing a fair bit of yard work, so I'm not sewing as much as usual.  I need to research some quick patterns that will give me a finishing fix.


2 comments:

Rose Marie 9:42 PM  

Ah, satisfaction! Done is such a lovely word and suddenly you have quilts to use or donate.

Gretchen Weaver 3:46 AM  

What a great sense of accomplishment to get all those bindings finished, happy stitching!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP