Friday, August 14, 2020

Top tally

I seem to remember making a rash statement at the start of the year, about aiming for 20 quilt tops in 2020. That was before the year was turned upside-down by a pandemic, and Finn arriving and the family requiring my presence.
However, I'm not going to abandon that goal just yet. I put the borders on this little top that I made in May, and it's the 11th top finished this year. 



Can I finish 2 tops a month until the end of the year? I still think it's possible, I have so many projects close to completion. It will just take a bit of planning and preparation. 


3 comments:

audrey 3:57 AM  

Good for you not giving up on your goal! Your already more than halfway there! I really like this almost stripey look border that your added to this quilt. Perfect frame for this lovely quilt!

jude's page 6:42 PM  

What a great list of finishes so far, will be watching and I am sure you will complete your aim.

Gretchen Weaver 7:55 PM  

I think finishing 11 is already an awesome accomplishment. Happy stitching!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP